About this course
Maqasid al-Shariah may be stated simply as the higher objectives of the rules of the Shariah, the observance of which, facilitate the normal functioning of society by enhancing the public good (maslaha), this implies avoiding actions likely to harm individuals and society. The intent, objective and purpose is simply to achieve social and economic justice as well as enhancing the welfare of the community.
This course is designed to introduce the Maqasid al-Shariah as an important subject of Jurisprudence.
- Shaykh Nurudeen Lemu (Dawah Institute of Nigeria)
- Dr Alhagi Drammeh (Al Makhtoum College)
- Dr Musharraf Hussain al Azhari (Translator The Majestic Quran)
- Dr Hafiz Munir al Azhari (British Fatwa Council)
- Dr Mazaral Islam al Azhari (USA)
- Dr Amjad Aziz al Azhari (Karimia Institute)
- Maulana Rafiq Misbahi (USA)